Saturday, November 1, 2014

Dinner Out

Tristan was showing signs of being tired this morning.  I suggested that he should take a nap... then I got a text from Kaleb saying that he was going to have to work late.  So, if he was going to see Tristan, Tristan would need to take a nap!
I told Tristan... and he didn't argue at all - he REALLY must have been tired. lol

Only thing, Kaleb messages close to him getting off work and says that he doesn't have to work late after all... and asked if I wanted to go out.  And since Tristan had a nap... we took him with us! :)  That doesn't happen much for dinner (we usually do lunch with him), because after 3pm he turns into a gremlin!  And it's usually pretty bad...

We went to Olive Garden for the never ending pasta bowls.  It was good as usual.  Tristan had Mac & Cheese with fries, grapes and milk.  He finished all his fries, grapes and milk... and ate about half of his pasta.  His overall behavior was probably an 8...



Tristan took a pic of us together, too.  It's a little blurry... but decent...


I've been teaching Tristan some sign language here and there.  Reminding him of ones that I taught him when he was a baby... adding others like please and thank you.  I've always wanted to learn Sign Language... so now Tristan and I are learning together ;)
Anyway, we are at Olive Garden, I'm asking him to show me different signs... and he asks me what's the sign for "oh no."  I'm like, "I have no idea, Tristan."  Then put my hands to my face and made a face very similar to the one below.  Tristan and Kaleb started cracking up!  Which made me laugh... and now, Tristan is making that face.  There was even a point when he was getting ready for bed and his reaction would have been appropriate to say, "oh no."  Instead, he made this face!  It was hilarious.  I think an inside joke has been born!  :) I need to get it on video... it won't be nearly as funny as it was tonight... but still funny. :)



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment