Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Standing...

-11w3d/2m2w5d-

Tristan has VERY strong legs! At 3 weeks old, during tummy time, he would push himself across the blanket... I was not a fan of this because he was pushing his face into the blanket. But anyway...

For about 2 weeks now, he's been standing when I hold him up. And a couple days ago, he was sitting on my lap, I had a hold of his hands and he pushed himself up to standing!

So, I thought I would give his Baby Einstein bouncer another try. We had put him in it weeks ago, but he could barely reach the floor and was still to small to reach over the chair part.

He is still REALLY small in the seat, but he reaches the floor and is tall enough to reach over the seat!! He loves it! He stood there for about 20-30 minutes playing and talking. He is so amazing! And just over 11 weeks old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment