Monday, April 2, 2012

23 Months Old!!!

-1 year 11 months old-

I can't believe my little man is 23 months old!!!!  Getting closer and closer to being a two year old!




These are all the stuffed animals that used to be in his crib.  I put them in the drawer instead.  He can still get to them if he needs/wants them, since he can open the drawer while in his crib.

When I rearranged his room, I put his little animal light up thing down.  He's never used it before.  It didn't take him long to climb up on his "big truck" and turn it on himself.


He's so proud of himself. lol


Found a lady bug in the house today... Tristan loved getting to hold it. :)  Then we put it outside.



Tristan just had to rearrange my living room... awesome isn't it?





image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment