Sunday, May 1, 2011

Great Finds

-52w/11m4w1d-

I found this really cute Fisherprice desk/toy box with the red chair, off of craigslist today!  :)  I was really excited.  It's a little big for him right now but he will definitely get a few years use out of it.


 
 



I also got this chest off craigslist today.  I had to replace the little travel crib we had there.  The crib was not ours and I needed to find a solution before I NEEDED to return it.
The chest holds his diaper bag, reusable grocery bags and gives guests a place to put their purses and such so Tristan can't get into it.

 


 


So FUNNY!




That's right!  He's carrying that big ball around... 


Naked Baby Butt!!!!  ha ha  It's bath time! :)

 








Towel baby!  All clean!

 


All ready figured out he can open it... Maybe I should turn it around it face the wall after all...

 
When our little man wakes up... he will be a one year old. 





image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment