Friday, August 13, 2010

Plot Against Mommy

-14w5d/3m1w4d-

The past three mornings now, Tristan has not been sleeping through... which is not like him at all! He has slept through the night since he was 4 1/2 weeks old.

Wednesday morning, he woke up at 6:00, an hour to two hours early.
Thursday morning, he woke up at 5:00 - was awake for an hour, then fell back asleep.
This morning, he woke up at 4:25 and proceeded to stay awake until 5:40!

So, it's been a long couple days.. because I haven't gotten much sleep.

Here's hoping that he sleeps through the night tonight!


image signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through my sisters blog. "Life of the SAHM". I am following your blog, I hope you have time to check my blogs out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Love your blog - how old is Tristan? I've got a 4 month old myself and am trying to learn this whole mommy thing! :)

    ReplyDelete