Thursday, September 23, 2010

Up On All four!!

-20w4d/4m3w-

So, Tristan has been doing tummy time, almost, everyday since he was 13 days old...  Well, he has been trying for quite a while to GO... he really wants to be mobile!
He gets his legs up under him, but doesn't push up with his arms, so he scoots himself face first across the floor.  Or wiggle back and forth from shoulder to shoulder, scooting his face across the floor...

Well, today... he got up on all four (with VERY little help from me at all)!  He was really excited about it too! It was soooo cute!  I told him how proud I was of him and almost started crying! (kind of silly, I know... but still true)

He held if for a while... well, long enough for me to take a pic and during the second pic he fell back to his belly.  I put my hand behind his feet and he got himself up completely by himself and was kind of rocking back and forth!

Oh yeah.... need I remind you he's only 4 1/2 months!
He's such a rockstar! :)



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment