Monday, November 3, 2014

Back to Bed

We had to put our foot down about Tristan getting up in the morning.
Last night, I had a little talk about if the light is red (on his clock) he needs to stay in bed!!  This is a conversation that we have had many, many times...
If he wakes up and has to potty, he can go but then use his little flashlight to get back in bed and go back to sleep.  Kaleb also set up the motion sensor email system on the camera, too.  So, when there is movement, I get an email with a couple pics in it. 

Tristan did in fact wake up early... BUT he got back in bed!!  This was a great accomplishment!  I rewarded him when I got up and praised him for doing the right thing and being obedient to us. :) 

We had a pretty good day today.
I had to accompany my mother-in-law to an enrollment info meeting for a new process for their business.  Tristan got to spend some time with Papa. 
There was some pretty awesome trees in the parking lot. 



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment