Sunday, March 11, 2012

Potty Training - Day 5

-1 year 10 months 1 week 2 days old-

Oh, kill me now.

After 4 grueling days of potty training... it has been determined that Tristan is not ready... despite all the signs. I'm bummed and relieved.
I kind of feel like I failed... but I'm trying to just shake it off. He's in pullups (though we don't treat them as pullups... but he takes normal diapers off!) And I will just let him know he can use his potty when he wants to.
I'm hoping Kaleb saw today that Tristan IS in fact not ready... and it's not just me throwing in the towel.
So.. yeah...

These last few days have been awful.  The "3 day potty training" method is not working for him; at least not right now. 
We will be going back to diapers tomorrow.  Maybe after he turns 2, we can try again...




image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment