Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Math and Writing

We spent a little time outside before starting our school day...
Last night I prepped 15 addition and 10 subtraction problems for Tristan to do today.  So that's what he started with...


Here's a scanned image that I altered, so that the light pencil could be seen...


That took quite a while... so I had him "shake his sillys out", before moving on to writing.  He didn't really want to... he just wanted to write.

 


We are getting close to the end of the letters.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that.  I might have him go through them all one more time before moving on.  I mean, I do have a whole year.... lol
Then I think I'm going to move him onto paper.  I have a whole stack of practice writing paper.  Might as well use it, right??

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment