Thursday, September 11, 2014

Set Number 5

Spent some time outside before "school" today.  I try to get him outside when it's dry... and we have the time.  We've been going out in the mornings for the last month, since it's been so hot.  Might change that as the weather cools down for fall.  I also need to get him some rain boots, so we can spend some time out when the rain returns, too.  His are too small... and have holes in them.


Tristan is doing so well with his letters!!  I'm so proud of him.  We have 3 or 4 more sets of letters, then we move to numbers.  I'm not sure yet, what our year end goal is going to be... I'm thinking something like writing couple line paragraphs or something. 
On his extra line today, he chose to write "The cat..." then was going to write "chases a bird."  But Mommy said to pick something else (since he was no longer listening to me and it was past lunch time lol)...
I can't wait for him to be able to write me stories.  He tells some great stories!  So, them on paper will be even better! ;)


 


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment