Monday, September 22, 2014

Reading Books

With Tristan reading more, I wanted to get him some more beginning reading books.  While we were out and about, we stopped in at Value Village.  And jackpot!!  I got him 21 books and a pair of slippers for $20! 


I'm really excited about the "Learn-to-Read Bible" I found!!  It's awesome!  And the "Day-by-Day Bible" will be good to integrate into our school curriculum.  




Tristan has a couple of these books already, so when I saw them I just had to grab them!  They are great reading books!  On our way home, I handed him the level one Cars book and he read it to me :)



One the things we are going to study this year is the human body.  So, when I saw this book I just had to grab it!!  It's pretty cool.  It will go along nicely with the other body books in the house.


And I apparently forgot to include these in my group photo...



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment